"To play our part as an independent national body in an impartial, efficient and open manner, to ensure that physical development and major infrastructure projects in Ireland respect the principles of sustainable development, including the protection of the environment."
- Memorandums of Understanding
- Annual Report 2013
- Appropriate Assessment Guidelines
- Public Service Agreement 2010-2014 Integrated Progress Report
- Code of Conduct for Board Members, Employees and certain other persons
- Irish Language Scheme 2011-2014
- Judicial Review Notice
- Defamation Notice
- Planning Casework Statistics
Frequently Asked Questions
Making an Appeal
Strategic Infrastructure Development
The Projects of Common Interest Manual has been published and is available in our Publications Section.
The 7th Schedule Strategic Infrastructure Development Guidelines for both Planning Authorities and Applicants has been updated as has the Guide to Public Participation in Strategic Infrastructure Development.