Re-use of Public Sector Information - Statement of Policy on the Release of Data
An Bord Pleanála complies with the Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations 2005 (SI 279 of 2005) and we encourage the re-use of the information that we produce.
All of the information featured on our website is the copyright of An Bord Pleanála unless otherwise indicated. You may re-use the information on this website free of charge in any format.
Re-use includes copying, issuing copies to the public, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages. It also covers non-commercial research and study.
Information and documents obtained from this website may be reproduced and/or re-used subject to the latest PSI licence available here (56 KB, PDF format).
Re-use is subject to the following conditions. You must:
- Acknowledge the source and our copyright in cases where you supply the information to others.
- Reproduce the information accurately.
- Not use the information in a misleading way.
- Not use the information for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service.
- Not use the information for or in support of illegal, immoral, fraudulent, or dishonest purposes.
An Bord Pleanála is not liable for any loss or liability associated with the re-use of information and does not certify that the information is up-to-date or error free. An Bord Pleanála does not authorise any user to have exclusive rights to re-use of its information.
The Board maintains the following information on its website:
- How to Make a Planning Appeal
- Functions of the Board
- Board Members
- Structure of the Board
- Main Characteristics of the Appeal System
- Planning Issues
- Access to Information
- Role of Public Representatives in Planning Appeals
- Code of Conduct for An Bord Pleanála
- Freedom of Information Act
- Freedom of Information Act Application Form
- Annual Report 2008
- Annual Report Press Release
- Customer Service Action Plan
- New and Decided Cases
- Guide to Functions and Records of An Bord Pleanála
The links above are provided to improve public access to information and exist only for the convenience of those who use this website.
For further information on the re-use of information maintained by An Bord Pleanála please contact:
Contact Person: Pierce Dillon
Contact Details: Telephone: 01 8737285
Last modified: 20/08/2010