16/03/2017 – Oral Hearing Agenda for PL29N.247843, Clerys, 18-27, O'Connell Street Lower, Dublin 1, beginning Monday 20th March 2017 [Oral hearing has concluded 20/03/2017].
02/03/2017 - Careers: Open Competition for Appointments to the Positions of Executive Officer and Executive Officer Network Administrator [Competition Closed]
19/01/2017 - Establishment of a Panel of Building Control & Other Consultants [Closed]
PA0040: Provision of up to 49 number wind turbines and all associated works at Meenbog and other townlands, County Donegal.
07.PA0036: Construction of a total of 29 number Wind Turbines and all associated works in the townlands of Killaguile, Letter, Uggool, Ardderroo, and Finnaun, County Galway.
- Recent Board Decision in relation to Proposed LUAS Dawson Street Northbound Stop (Case Reference Number 29N.NA0008)
- An Bord Pleanála publishes Annual Report and Accounts 2013
- HA0042 - N5 Westport to Turlough Road Project, Co. Mayo.
- KA0028 - N5 Westport to Turlough Road Project, Co. Mayo.
- The Projects of Common Interest Manual has been published and is available in our Publications Section.
- Press Statement 28th May 2014
- VA0015 - Laois-Kilkenny Reinforcement Project.
- The 7th Schedule Strategic Infrastructure Development Guidelines for both Planning Authorities and Applicants has been updated as has the Guide to Public Participation in Strategic Infrastructure Development.
- Customer Charter and Customer Action Plan published
- Christmas and New Year Arrangements 2013/2014
- 242067 - Garden of Remembrance, Parnell Square, Dublin 1
- HA0035/KA0023 - N86 Dingle to Annascaul and Gortbreagoge to Camp Road Improvement Scheme
- Monard Strategic Development Zone
- Please note the oral hearing for case number CH3188, due to be held in the Conference Room, An Bord Pleanála, on 29/08/2013 at 10:00am has been cancelled.
- Strategic Infrastructure Development Questionnaire
- PA0013: Proposed biomass combined heat and power (CHP) plant and associated ash landfill at College Road, Nobber, Co. Meath
- How the Christmas/New Year period affects the lodging of appeals and other matters with which the Board is concerned.
- 240350 - Demolition of existing Liberty Hall complex, construct mixed-use building part 22 storey, part 3 storey over two basement levels, 98 cycle parking spaces and associated site works and services, Liberty Hall, Eden Quay, Dublin 1
- HA0037/KA0024- Proposed new opening across the Newry River at Narrow Water Linking Omeath, County Louth and Warrenpoint, County Down.
- Annual Report 2011 Release Letter
- Annual Report 2011
- Erratum to Annual Report 2011
- NA0004 - Construction, operation and maintenance of a light railway system from St. Stephen's Green to Broombridge, Dublin.
- 239982 - Demolition of 3 houses and construction of phase 1 of an international trading hub, Creggan Upper, Bunnahinly and Kilmacuagh (Castlemaine), East of Athlone, Co. Westmeath.
- Demolition of structures on site and erection of mixed use development at D4 Hotels Site
- Documentation received by An Bord Pleanála re. further information requests in relation to proposed LUAS Line BxD - NA0004
- Further Information Request to RPA in relation to proposed LUAS Line BxD - NA0004
- Further Information Request to NTA in relation to proposed LUAS Line BxD - NA0004
- Documents relating to Dart Underground decision - NA0005
- Christmas and New Year Arrangements
- Christmas and New Year - General Notice
- An Bord Pleanála published its second Irish Language Scheme(2011-2014) on 5th December 2011. The scheme is available here: Irish Language Scheme 2011-2014 together with copies of submissions received at review stage.
- PA0024 Daily Agenda 19th October 2011
- PA0024 (Children’s Hospital), a substantive hearing will take place at 11a.m. on Monday 17th October at All Hallows College, Drumcondra, Dublin 9. See Oral Hearing Schedule.
- NA0006 (Metro West) has been withdrawn and the oral hearing will not now take place.
- PA0024 (Children’s Hospital), a preliminary and substantive hearing will take place at 10a.m. on Wednesday 5th October at the Board’s offices (64 Marlborough Street).
- 237454- Demolition of structures on site and erection of mixed use development at D4 Hotels Site (Jury's Site), Lansdowne Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4
- PA0019 - The planning application was withdrawn on the 8th September and subsequently, the scheduled oral hearing will not now be taking place.
- PA0018 - Integrated waste management facility at Hollywood Great, Nag's Head, Naul, Co Dublin
- 237958 - (The Tipperary Venue) Mixed use Leisure Campus at Noard, Newhill, Leigh & Borris, Two-Mile-Borris, Co. Tipperary
- PA0010 - Waste to Energy Facility and Transfer Station at Ringaskiddy, Co. Cork
- Tender for Facilities Management 2011 - 2014
- NA0004 Oral Hearing – General Order of Proceedings & Daily Agenda
- Chairperson's Address to IPI Conference 2011; Chairperson's Presentation to IPI Conference 2011
- How the Christmas/New Year period affects the lodging of appeals and other matters with which the Board is concerned
- Christmas and New Year Arrangements 2010/2011
- 2009 Annual Report (PDF format); Press Release
- NA0003 - Construction , Operation and Maintenance of a light railway system: Belinstown, North County Dublin to St Stephens Green.
- 235555 - Extension to Beacon Hospital, Blackthorn Road, Sandyford, Dublin 19
- 235181 - Residential development (605 no. units), creche and associated works at Former Dun Loaghaire Golf Club Lands, Co. Dublin
- 236211 - Demolish 8-9 Storey Office Building & 1 No Office Block, Hume House, Pembroke Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.
- Meath-Tyrone Interconnector application withdrawn
- PA0007 - Development of additional Port Facilities with access to deepwater berths, off Alexandra Road, Extension, Dublin 1
- Oral hearing arrangements for case ref . VA0006
- 232347 Mixed use development at Site Bounded By O'Connell St Upper, Henry Street, Moore St, O'Rahilly Parade, Moore Lane and Parnell St( including former Carlton Cinema Site)
- PA0015 : Construct & operate a gas fired electricity generating station, Ferbane, Co. Offaly.
- Request for Tender for Emailing and Calendaring Software and associated products and services.
- Request for Tender for Collaboration and Portal Software and associated products and services.
- Upgrade of 38Kv Substation and erection of a 110kv overhead electricity line, Lenabower to Screeb, Co. Galway - VA0004
- Christmas/New Year Arrangements 2009/10 / Dúnadh don Nollaig agus don Athbhliain
- Further information request for the Gas Pipline Facility relating to the Corrib Gas Field Project , Co Mayo.
- 28/10/2009 Presentation by the Chairperson of An Bord Pleanála to the Joint Committee on the Environment, Heritage and Local Government
- 28/10/2009 110kv Interconnecting Line and Switching Station at Gweedore Business Park, Gweedore, Co. Donegal VA0003
- 22/10/2009: Proposed Landfill at Tooman / Nevitt, North County Dublin: CH2269 / EL2051
- 14/10/2009: 2008 Annual Report (PDF format) / Press Release /Ráiteas
- 19/02/2009 Gas pipeline connecting Shannon LNG Terminal, Ralappane, Co. Kerry to gas network at Leahys, Co. Limerick.
- 19/02/2009 Mixed use development (supermarket, retail units, restaurant & residential units) at John Joe Sheehy Road, Tralee, Co. Kerry.
- 19/02/2009 Mixed use development (town park, retail units, residential units, GAA stadium, & business park at Tralee Racecourse, Ballybeggan, Tralee, Co Kerry.
- 10/02/2009 N7 Resource Recovery Project at Behan's Quarry, Windmill Hill, Rathcoole, County Dublin.
- 25/11/2008: Christmas/New Year Arrangements
- 06/11/2008: 2007 Annual Report (2.20 MB, PDF format) /Press Release /Ráiteas
- 05/11/2008: Strategic Development Zone, Clonburris, Co. Dublin (PL06S.ZD2004)
- 28/07/2008: Mixed Use Development comprising retail unit, 189 residential units , hotel and all associated site works. Arnotts (PL29N.224640)
- 17/07/2008: Clarence Hotel development, 2-12 Wellington Quay and 2-10 Essex Street East, Dublin 2 (PL29S.226834)
- 11/07/2008: Construction of a biogas and biodiesel production facilities at Castleblake, Rosegreen, Cashel, Co. Tipperary (PL23 .225138)
- 29/08/2007: New Runway, Dublin Airport, Co. Dublin (217429), New Airport Terminal and ancillary works, Dublin Airport, Co. Dublin (220670).
- 23/08/2007: Ministerial Directions on the National Monument at Lismullen, Co. Meath (EN3001).
- 22/08/2007: Redevelopment of the Iveagh Markets building, Dublin 8 (222915).
- 10/08/2007: Former Fruit of the Loom premises, Buncrana, Co. Donegal (220381).
- 09/08/2007: Greystones Harbour and North Beach Development, Co. Wicklow (EF2016), and Foreshore CPO order (CF2002)
For any comments or suggestions about our website, write an email at: email@example.com
Last modified: 24/03/2017