- PA0013: Proposed biomass combined heat and power (CHP) plant and associated ash landfill at College Road, Nobber, Co. Meath
An Bord Pleanála is seeking to recruit a dynamic, energetic senior leader as Chief Officer. Reporting to the Chairperson of the Board, the Chief Officer is responsible for the strategic management and development of the organisation, including directing the day to day operations of the Board. The Public Appointments Service is running the competition on behalf of the Board. Full Details and application form are available here
- How the Christmas/New Year period affects the lodging of appeals and other matters with which the Board is concerned.
- 240350 - Demolition of existing Liberty Hall complex, construct mixed-use building part 22 storey, part 3 storey over two basement levels, 98 cycle parking spaces and associated site works and services, Liberty Hall, Eden Quay, Dublin 1
- HA0037/KA0024- Proposed new opening across the Newry River at Narrow Water Linking Omeath, County Louth and Warrenpoint, County Down.
- Annual Report 2011 Release Letter
- Annual Report 2011
- Erratum to Annual Report 2011
- NA0004 - Construction, operation and maintenance of a light railway system from St. Stephen's Green to Broombridge, Dublin.
- 239982 - Demolition of 3 houses and construction of phase 1 of an international trading hub, Creggan Upper, Bunnahinly and Kilmacuagh (Castlemaine), East of Athlone, Co. Westmeath.
- Demolition of structures on site and erection of mixed use development at D4 Hotels Site
- Documentation received by An Bord Pleanála re. further information requests in relation to proposed LUAS Line BxD - NA0004
- Further Information Request to RPA in relation to proposed LUAS Line BxD - NA0004
- Further Information Request to NTA in relation to proposed LUAS Line BxD - NA0004
- Documents relating to Dart Underground decision - NA0005
- Christmas and New Year Arrangements
- Christmas and New Year - General Notice
- An Bord Pleanála published its second Irish Language Scheme(2011-2014) on 5th December 2011. The scheme is available here: Irish Language Scheme 2011-2014 together with copies of submissions received at review stage.
- PA0024 Daily Agenda 19th October 2011
- PA0024 (Children’s Hospital), a substantive hearing will take place at 11a.m. on Monday 17th October at All Hallows College, Drumcondra, Dublin 9. See Oral Hearing Schedule.
- NA0006 (Metro West) has been withdrawn and the oral hearing will not now take place.
- PA0024 (Children’s Hospital), a preliminary and substantive hearing will take place at 10a.m. on Wednesday 5th October at the Board’s offices (64 Marlborough Street).
- 237454- Demolition of structures on site and erection of mixed use development at D4 Hotels Site (Jury's Site), Lansdowne Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4
- PA0019 - The planning application was withdrawn on the 8th September and subsequently, the scheduled oral hearing will not now be taking place.
- New fees operative from the 5th of September 2011
- PA0018 - Integrated waste management facility at Hollywood Great, Nag's Head, Naul, Co Dublin
- 237958 - (The Tipperary Venue) Mixed use Leisure Campus at Noard, Newhill, Leigh & Borris, Two-Mile-Borris, Co. Tipperary
- PA0010 - Waste to Energy Facility and Transfer Station at Ringaskiddy, Co. Cork
- Tender for Facilities Management 2011 - 2014
- NA0004 Oral Hearing – General Order of Proceedings & Daily Agenda
- Chairperson's Address to IPI Conference 2011; Chairperson's Presentation to IPI Conference 2011
- How the Christmas/New Year period affects the lodging of appeals and other matters with which the Board is concerned
- Christmas and New Year Arrangements 2010/2011
- 2009 Annual Report (PDF format); Press Release
- NA0003 - Construction , Operation and Maintenance of a light railway system: Belinstown, North County Dublin to St Stephens Green.
- Specialist Consultants in An Bord Pleanala
- 235555 - Extension to Beacon Hospital, Blackthorn Road, Sandyford, Dublin 19
- 235181 - Residential development (605 no. units), creche and associated works at Former Dun Loaghaire Golf Club Lands, Co. Dublin
- 236211 - Demolish 8-9 Storey Office Building & 1 No Office Block, Hume House, Pembroke Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.
- Meath-Tyrone Interconnector application withdrawn
- PA0007 - Development of additional Port Facilities with access to deepwater berths, off Alexandra Road, Extension, Dublin 1
- Oral hearing arrangements for case ref . VA0006
- 232347 Mixed use development at Site Bounded By O'Connell St Upper, Henry Street, Moore St, O'Rahilly Parade, Moore Lane and Parnell St( including former Carlton Cinema Site)
- PA0015 : Construct & operate a gas fired electricity generating station, Ferbane, Co. Offaly.
- Request for Tender for Emailing and Calendaring Software and associated products and services.
- Request for Tender for Collaboration and Portal Software and associated products and services.
- Upgrade of 38Kv Substation and erection of a 110kv overhead electricity line, Lenabower to Screeb, Co. Galway - VA0004
- Christmas/New Year Arrangements 2009/10 / Dúnadh don Nollaig agus don Athbhliain
- Further information request for the Gas Pipline Facility relating to the Corrib Gas Field Project , Co Mayo.
- 28/10/2009 Presentation by the Chairperson of An Bord Pleanála to the Joint Committee on the Environment, Heritage and Local Government
- 28/10/2009 110kv Interconnecting Line and Switching Station at Gweedore Business Park, Gweedore, Co. Donegal VA0003
- 22/10/2009: Proposed Landfill at Tooman / Nevitt, North County Dublin: CH2269 / EL2051
- 14/10/2009: 2008 Annual Report (PDF format) / Press Release /Ráiteas
- 19/02/2009 Gas pipeline connecting Shannon LNG Terminal, Ralappane, Co. Kerry to gas network at Leahys, Co. Limerick.
- 19/02/2009 Mixed use development (supermarket, retail units, restaurant & residential units) at John Joe Sheehy Road, Tralee, Co. Kerry.
- 19/02/2009 Mixed use development (town park, retail units, residential units, GAA stadium, & business park at Tralee Racecourse, Ballybeggan, Tralee, Co Kerry.
- 10/02/2009 N7 Resource Recovery Project at Behan's Quarry, Windmill Hill, Rathcoole, County Dublin.
- 25/11/2008: Christmas/New Year Arrangements
- 06/11/2008: 2007 Annual Report (2.20 MB, PDF format) /Press Release /Ráiteas
- 05/11/2008: Strategic Development Zone, Clonburris, Co. Dublin (PL06S.ZD2004)
- 28/07/2008: Mixed Use Development comprising retail unit, 189 residential units , hotel and all associated site works. Arnotts (PL29N.224640)
- 17/07/2008: Clarence Hotel development, 2-12 Wellington Quay and 2-10 Essex Street East, Dublin 2 (PL29S.226834)
- 11/07/2008: Construction of a biogas and biodiesel production facilities at Castleblake, Rosegreen, Cashel, Co. Tipperary (PL23 .225138)
- 29/08/2007: New Runway, Dublin Airport, Co. Dublin (217429), New Airport Terminal and ancillary works, Dublin Airport, Co. Dublin (220670).
- 23/08/2007: Ministerial Directions on the National Monument at Lismullen, Co. Meath (EN3001).
- 22/08/2007: Redevelopment of the Iveagh Markets building, Dublin 8 (222915).
- 10/08/2007: Former Fruit of the Loom premises, Buncrana, Co. Donegal (220381).
- 09/08/2007: Greystones Harbour and North Beach Development, Co. Wicklow (EF2016), and Foreshore CPO order (CF2002)
For any comments or suggestions about our website, write an email at: email@example.com
Last modified: 14/05/2012