If you are considering making an appeal, observation, submission, request, or referral to An Bord Pleanála, our advice is to prepare your document or documents in advance and send to An Bord Pleanála as soon as you can and in advance of the last day allowed.
The law does not allow us to make any exceptions to the time limit rule or other statutory rules even in the exceptional circumstances of COVID-19.
We encourage you to use post, email and telephone, where possible, rather than calling into the office. This is to limit, as far as possible, unnecessary person to person contact in accordance with social distancing principles.
We are currently receiving a large number of emails and phone calls every day. We ask for your understanding if there a delay in replying to your email or answering your phone call. We will respond to all queries as soon as we possibly can.
- Post: 64 Marlborough Street, Dublin 1, D01 V902.
- Email addresses:
- Normal Planning Appeals and all other appeals, please email: email@example.com
- Strategic Housing Development applications or pre-applications, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Strategic Infrastructure Development applications or pre-applications, please email: email@example.com
- Viewing decided case files or requesting copies of documents on decided case files, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General queries, please email: email@example.com
- Phone: (01) 858 8100 or Lo-call 1890 275 175.